Take away the hassle of managing an office and focus on your business at hand. Get a fully functional, ready-to-go Serviced Office.
What is a Serviced Office?
A serviced office is a ready-to-go, fully functional office space with administrative services, conference facilities and telecommunication support. It is the smart business choice with low investment risks and cost-effective solutions.
As a client of CityHub, you will have:
- Instant office space in prime business locations
- Fully furnished offices that can house 1 – 100 personnel
- Office equipment and IT infrastructure to facilitate your business operations
- Conference and meeting rooms with audio visual and teleconferencing facilities
- Advanced telecommunication support that will keep you in touch with your business, wherever you are
- A professional receptionist, secretary and administrative staff
- A business address that commands respect and dedicated phone and fax numbers
- A team of professional associates to see to every aspect of your business needs
- Pantry and TV Lounge usage
Why CityHub Serviced Office?
Why commit to a long lease in conventional office space and spend thousands of dollars and precious time on your office fit out when you could have a tailored office solution at CityHub with no capital investment?
Conveniently located in the hub of the city, CityHub makes everything as simple as possible, removing all the hassles associated with finding and managing an office. CityHub offers a highly flexible and thoroughly professional working environment with fully furnished, staffed and equipped offices. Best of all, they’re available on flexible terms with the assurance of consistent quality and service.
If you want to minimise your cost, enjoy the benefits of flexible lease and have the flexibility to upsize or downsize anytime, simply sign up with CityHub Serviced Office.
What are the Benefits of Using CityHub Serviced Offices?
- Minimal start-up costs with no interior design fees, office fit-out, furniture and equipment costs
- Lesser Security Deposit
- Save on additional cost of hiring, training and manpower benefits like staff leave and insurance coverage
- Cuts down on office size requirements without investing in additional space for conference facilities, pantry, lounge or reception areas
- No building management fees and no utilities charges
- No hidden costs
- Discounted IDD charges